As a member of The Christian and Missionary Alliance we believe that Jesus Christ is our Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King. We are ordinary people from all walks of life and ethnic backgrounds, obeying Jesus’ command to complete His Great Commission.
- Evangelizing and discipling persons throughout the United States
- Incorporating them into Christ-centered, community-focused congregations.
- Mobilizing them for active involvement in a global effort designed to plant Great Commission churches among unengaged, unreached and responsive peoples worldwide.
- Lost people matter to God. He wants them found.
- Prayer is the primary work of the people of God.
- Everything we have belongs to God. We are only stewards.
- Knowing and obeying God’s Word is fundamental to all true success.
- Completing the Great Commission requires mobilizing every fully devoted disciple.
- Without the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, we can accomplish nothing.
- Achieving God’s purposes involves taking faith-filled risks; this always involves change.